It's Christmas time! The most wonderful time of the year! (And also the time when lots of money gets spent on lovely Christmas presents for friends and family!).
For the last few years I've shared gift guides for Christmas here on my blog. A way of sharing some ideas and a little inspiration for those of you that might be struggling for ideas for presents.
This year I will share a 'For her' guide, a 'For him' guide and a 'For the little ones' guide, which some ideas that I hope you'll love!
For women, I feel like there's so much to choose from when it comes to presents, from flowers delivered by Flowers For Everyone or chocolates from Lindt (who doesn't like a bit of Lindt chocolate?!), to bags and perfumes, and shoes, candles and endless amounts of fabulous beauty products. There's something to suit every women, but these are some of my favourite picks for this year..
- Elemis Spa Light Candle - This lovely little candle will infuse and illuminate her home with the iconic ELEMIS scent of spa. Soothing her mind with beautiful aromatics of Vanilla, whilst uplifting with Orange and Cinnamon spices. A gorgeous looking and equally gorgeous smelling little gift!
- Elemis Super Enriching Future Collection - Give her complexion the richest of gifts with this power packed Ultra-Rich Pro-Collagen Day and Night cream duo which firms, smoothes and nourishes. The creams come beautifully presented (something us ladies fully appreciated) and would no doubt make a wonderful gift.
- Baylis & Harding Sweet Mandarin & Grapefruit Slipper Set - Available from LloydsPharmacy for just £9.99 this makes a lovely little gift for any women! It contains a tube of foot lotion, foot soak crystals and a pair of white faux fur slippers! A lovely little way for her to take some time out and relax!
- AromaWorks Nourish Day Cream AromaWorks are an award winning natural skincare and home fragrance brand, all of their products are made in the UK and are packed with 100% pure essential oils, boasting therapeutic qualities as well as clinical effectiveness The brand was founded by Jane Hibbert in 2009 and all products are vegan friendly and free from parabens, nuts, diary, gluten and safe for use during pregnancy. This nourishing day cream is ormulated with moisturising aloe vera and cocoa butter. It also contains active ingredients to stimulate collagen production to reveal smoother, calmer skin.
- Womens Lottie Double Zip Tote Bag - This gorgeous bag is from Peacocks and is just £20! It comes with an optional across the body strap, two padded handles and room for all of her essentials. This tote is a hot choice for any season and makes a perfect Christmas gift.
- Braun Satin-Hair 7 Brush - The Braun Satin-Hair 7 brush with active ions is a revolutionary innovation in the world of hair care, designed for women to look their best at all times. Instant shine and smoothness from the first brush stroke, anytime and anywhere - just at the push of a button. This brush fights frizz and removes static, leaving hair looking shinier and feeling smoother - an ideal gift!
- Thierry Mugler - Angel Luxury Gift Set - With its tender, gourmand and captivating fragrance the Angel luxury gift set is the perfect Christmas gift. The bottle can be refilled in keeping with the tradition of Angel. Magic and elegance come together in this gift set, which includes: a Eau de Parfum Spray 50ml Refillable, Perfuming Body Lotion and a Perfuming Shower Gel.
- Lumie Bodyclock Starter 30 - The Lumie bodyclock is the ideal introduction to waking with light. It makes waking up refreshing and is effective for healthy sleep, sports training, energy at work, and a useful complement to a lightbox in treating SAD.It wakes you gradually with increasing natural light. This is a signal for your body to ease production of sleep hormones (e.g. melatonin) and increase those that help you get up and go (e.g. cortisol). Wake-up lights help to keep your sleep cycle on track, boosting mood, energy and productivity levels all day.
- Braun silk-epil 9 - The Braun silk-epil 9 epilator features a 40% wider head for faster epilation. As well as MicroGrip tweezer technology which removes even the shortest hair in one stroke. It can be used for both wet and dry epilation and even features a smart light which reveals even the finest of hairs!
So there you have it, hopefully a few ideas to inspire you when it comes to present shopping or even what to put on your own Christmas wish list this year.
Are you all organised for Christmas yet?