Today I am sharing some ideas for Christmas gifts for the little ones in your lives! Some of these we've got ourselves and some are being wrapped up and put under our own tree this Christmas!
- LEGO DUPLO 10558 Number Train Available on Amazon for around ten pounds, this is a great way to you start your little ones off with Duplo. In fact I think this was Ethans first ever Duplo set. He loves playing with it (and destroying it!) and he especially love the little dog that comes with the set!
- Personalised Pink Musical Jewellery Box from gettingpersonal.co.uk This gorgeous pink musical jewellery box is dreamy. It plays a traditional tune when the winding key is twisted and I love that it's personalised on the front. As a little girl, I would have loved this!Chicco Band Baby Walker with Playtray - The Band Baby Walker, available from babythingz.com is suitable for use from 6 months.This feature packed baby walker is great for children of different sizes thanks to its adjustable height, ensuring your little ones feet touch the floor correctly. Multi activity panel, swivel wheels and stopper brakes are just a few of it's great features. Ethan loved his Chicco walker so I just know Logan is going to love it too!
- Name on a Train Gift for Children I saw this the other day whilst browsing for gift ideas for my train-obsessed little man and I thought it was so lovely! Perfect to sit on a shelf in his bedroom adding a bit of colour to the decor!
- Lets Play Diggers - I couldn't resist this little book that I found on Amazon. Ethan loves diggers and always points them out if we see one. What looks great about this is that the little sticker type vehicles are actually magnetic so it can be played with over and over again! A great little stocking filler!
- Personalised A3 Colour In Activity Book - I thought this was so awesome - a personalised colouring and activity book that is FILLED with so much fun things to do and I love how much personalisation is inside. A great little present for any child I think! Available from getitngpersonal.co.uk.
- Sebra Storage for Drawings I can't bear the thought of throwing any of my boys drawings away! I just can't do it and so this drawing storage box makes for an awesome little gift I think - giving them somewhere really nice to store all of their works of art inside! And I personally love the adorable farm design. Available from Amara.com
- Peppa Pig Illumi-mate from Spearmark I love this hand-sized Peppa that lights up and changes colour automatically. It's battery operated, making it a great little comfort light that's portable and perfect for taking away. Ethan loves Peppa and loves having a little comfort night light with him when he goes to bed so I think that he is going to LOVE this!
- George Pig Comfort Blanket I've seen these little comforters on Amazon and in Boots. We have one ready to give to Logan along with some of the other things in the range as it's so adorable! I absolutely adore the Peppa Pig baby range and it's inexpensive too!
I hope you like these ideas. What's on your little ones wish list this year?