Since visiting Walt Disney World for the first back in February this year, I've really not been able to get it out of mind and since the day we came back, Adam and I have talked over and over about going again soon. We've said that we'd like to go back maybe when the boys are four and two, just before Ethan starts proper school (year one) and when I think about it that really isn't very far off.
I was actually browsing around the aisles of HMV at the weekend and I saw the Now That's What I Call Disney CD on sale (which is on my Christmas list!) and it made me start thinking about some of the things that I missed first time around at Disney World that when we go back I hope to be able to do or get to see. Here are five things that make the top of my list..
1. Visit during the Halloween season. The halloween decor and Halloween events on at Disney World during this season look absolutely amazing! I keep looking at Disney photos on Instagram as it's the Halloween season there at the moment and I have a serious case of fomo! I love Halloween and I can't think of a better way of spending it than at Disney. The only issue is, Ethan would have started year one of proper school if we went in September/October of the year we are looking to go back, as otherwise it would have to be in a years time and I don't know if that's too soon!
2. Dine at the Beast's castle. I missed out on visiting the Be Our Guest restaurant last time I went because it's so so popular! I've heard that you should try and book it a year in advance which seems crazy! But it looks absolutely amazing and Beauty and the Beast is my favourite Disney film, so I really hope to be able to visit there next time we go.
3. Spend far longer in Animal Kingdom. We didn't get to spend much time at Animal Kingdom when we went, we had a very fun but very packed itinerary in seven days and it was impossible to fit it all in and so Animal Kingdom got left out a bit. It looked absolutely amazing though and one of my favourite things at Disney World was watching The Festival Of the Lion King show there, so I know I would love to spend longer in Animal Kingdom next time.
4. Go Around The World at Epcot. We again didn't get time to take a walk around the different countries and try some food or a drink from each of them at the World Showcase in Epcot the last time we went. I know I'd love this so this is definitely on my list for next time!
5. Get to see the Fantasmic! Show at Disney's Hollywood Studios. I was sad that we didn't make it to see Fantasmic! last time because it looks awesome! Apparently it has pyrotechnics, laser lights and dancing water during the show which is on at night I really need to make sure I get to it next time!
And so those are my top five things I want to do when we go back. If you've been to Disney what things would you want to do when/if you go back?