- Why do you decide that the best time to get rid of your ahem, waste, is just after Mummy's put a brand spanking fresh new nappy on you?!
- Why is it that you sleep well in your cot all evening but the minute Mummy and Daddys heads hit the pillow or the minute we put on an episode of a series we've been dying to catch up on, you wake up bright eyed and bushy tailed ready to get into bed with us for the remainder of the night?
- Why in a room full of toys, will you army-crawl over to anything you're not actually allowed to touch.
- Why is the cat water bowl so fascinating to you? I really would like to know. Oh and please never knock it over and pretend to swim in it again please. That wasn't fun. Well, it wasn't at the time, but it is a little now I suppose.
- Why are you OBSESSED with my hair? I don't mind you stroking/touching/eating/holiding it but the pulling hurts so much, it's unreal. Also, the cats don't particularly like it either.
- Why don't you have any teeth yet? - Genuine question.
- Why do you insist on blowing raspberries with a full mouthful of food, it just creates so much more washing and washing capsules aren't particularly cheap.
- Why are you obsessed with wheels? And does this mean you'll go on to be a race car driver or something? If that's the plan, change it, it's far too dangerous!
- Why do you decide to ahem, get rid of your waste just before we leave the house usually when we are very late? And even worse why sometimes do you wait until we are in the car and have just set off on a 40 minute journey?
- Why despite all of this, are you so damn cute?
- Why won't I ever be able to explain just how much I love being your Mummy and how much I love you and all of the funny little things that you do? <3]
- Why Ethan, why?
Wednesday, 26 February 2014
Why Ethan, Why?..
© Bump to Baby. All rights reserved.